EDINBURGH – 19 April – Cameo Bar – Commercial St. Leith
STIRLING – 26 April – Mediterranea – 4 Viewfield Pl
What About Our Movie Night?
- Au Revoir Balthazar – Switzerland – Rafael Sommerholder
- The Good Dark – UK – Lucas Chih-Peng Kao
- Cautionary Tales – UK – Chris Barrett & Luke Taylor
- Nicole’s Cage – Germany – Josef Brandi
- Zapp Galura Behemoth – Austria – Mike Kren
- Morning Glory – UK – Robert Bertrand
Where the Untamed Things Are
- The Last Drop – Germany – Sascha Zimmermann
- A Father’s Day – UK – Chris Lane
- Eaglehawk – Australia – Shannon Murphy
- The Genesis – Republic of Korea – Chaerin Im
- Lasting Beast – Switzerland – Nagi Gianni & Raphaëlle Mueller
- State of Emergency – Belgium – Sébastien Petretti
- Shelter – Austria – Daniel Andrew Wunderer
The Good Dark
A poet wanders through a desolate house and sees the reanimated lives of Jim and Flo, the previous tenants. As the poet recites his poem, bringing the worlds of the past, present and imagination closer, the couple struggle to grasp the last breath of their relationship.
Lucas Chih-Peng Kao//UK//2017//12min39sec
The big wheel in the most exciting area of the city is the perfect real estate for Jakob and Nicole, a young, ambitious and firmly in the event culture anchored couple. When one of the popular gondolas becomes free, they do not hesitate to move into their first common flat. Unfortunately none of them both has taken the time to get to know his partner before.
The Last Drop
Once a week, a group of strangers meet to talk about their addiction. Their good efforts to stay on the ‘straight and narrow’ path are challenged when Dennis accidentally joins their group. All of them have to ask themselves a question, do they have their addiction under control?
State of Emergency
State of Emergency is a surrealistic comedy that depicts a society where police violence and invasion of privacy are daily routine, normal, tedious. The victims themselves are used to it. Even the police is used to it! Every day, they get back at it. Samy and Mehdi aren’t even paying attention to it anymore… the viewer neither. The real question of the movie is to finally discover if Samy did get some on the night of Valentine’s…